Calming Body Mist --Vegan friendly--
This body spray is made with Lavender and Frankincense essential oils to calm you down after a long day. Spray it on your pillow and feel how calm you become and how easy you will fall asleep.
Frankincense, sometimes referred to as olibanum, is a common type of essential oil used in aromatherapy that can offer a variety of health benefits, including helping relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, and boosting immunity.
1. Helps Reduce Stress Reactions and Negative Emotions
2. Helps Boost Immune System Function and Prevents Illness
3. Astringent and Can Kill Harmful Germs and Bacteria
4. Heals Skin and Prevents Signs of Aging
5. Balances Hormone Levels
6. Eases Digestion
7. Acts as a Sleep Aid
8. Helps Decrease Inflammation and Pain
Lavender essential oil is the most used essential oil in the world today, but the benefits of lavender were actually discovered over 2,500 years ago. Because of its powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and antidepressant properties, lavender oil benefits abound and it’s been used both cosmetically and therapeutically for centuries.